The Yale Section of Rheumatology is dedicated to improving lives of people with rheumatic diseases through cutting-edge research, training the next generation of patient-centered clinicians and innovative researchers, and advancing excellence in patient care. The generosity of our donors allows us to continue these important missions and to develop new innovative programs.
There are many ways to support the activities and mission of the Yale Section of Rheumatology including support for:
- The Rheumatology Young Investigators Program
- The Lupus Clinical Research Program
- The Lupus Wellness Program
- The Lupus Basic Science Research Program
If interested, please:
- Contact the section and ask to speak with a faculty member or researcher to learn more about their programs; contacts can be made through Jessica Santore.
- Make an online gift to the School of Medicine – Section of Rheumatology; please visit Make a Gift website.
- Visit Giving to Yale-MedArea
Patients, alumni, and friends of the School support its programs and activities through current gifts and endowments. For information on ways to give, please email Joseph Craft, MD, Chief Section of Rheumatology, Yale School of Medicine. Checks should be made payable to "Yale University" and mailed to:
Yale Section of Rheumatology
PO Box 208031
New Haven, CT 06520-8031