Here is a super quick and tasty and kinda healthy dish. Adapted from various recipes from Pinterest. The beauty of this recipe is that almost any ingredient in this you can buy already chopped, in powder, or grated - so all you have to do is mix.
Disclaimer - almost all ingredients in this recipe may be adapted to taste, except for eggs - it has to be at least 2 for this amount of turkey. Hence me mentioning repeatedly that "I put more" of this and that :).
- 1lb ground turkey or ground turkey breast
- 1 package frozen spinach (12 or 16 oz) - you can also use fresh spinach leaves, chopped. If using frozen spinach, defrost it to make sure it can be mixed in. If the spinach is already very crumbly frozen, you can leave it frozen to save time
- 1 cup grated parmesan or any other cheese you have on hand. Add 2 cups if you like it cheesy like me!
- 1 onion, chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves (or more if you like it garlicky), minced. Alternatively, use 1/4+ garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence (or use a mix of other spices/herbs that you have!) - I tend to use more because I like my herbs!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 2 meatloaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix everything together well (hands for better) and distribute evenly into the two prepared pans.
Bake for about 40 minutes (internal temperature should be 160F).
Serve and enjoy! This also works great as leftovers!