I’m feeling lucky today; lucky and blessed.
With five “short trackers” departing in June, we had to find five talented residents to replace them. We’ve recruited transfers before, but never so many, and amidst a pandemic, I wasn’t sure we’d succeed.
Suffice it to say we did it, and this morning I’m honored to introduce you to five superb residents who will join us this summer:
- Ali Khan, MD PhD: A University of Virginia graduate, now completing his PGY1 year at the University of Mississippi
- Sabin Kshattry, MD PhD: A UTMB graduate, now completing his PGY1 year at Baylor
- Ketevan (Keti) Amirkhanashvili, MD: A University of Utah graduate, now training in neurology at Einstein, where she also completed internship.
- Peter Wang, MD: A SUNY Buffalo graduate, now completing his PGY1 year at the University of South Florida, where he also did a surgery internship
- John Sheppard, MD: A UCLA graduate, now completing his PGY1 year at Harbor UCLA
But let’s let them introduce themselves (see attached):
Each of our new residents will bring special talents and skills to our program. It was delightful to meet them remotely and I can’t wait to meet them in person. Please welcome them to the Yale family.
Enjoy your Sunday, everyone,
PS Signs of spring on my front lawn (look closely)!