How to Apply
Yale Primary Care Residency Program
|State||City||Program Name||ACGME ID||Training Track||NRMP No.|
|CT||New Haven||Yale New Haven Hospital (Primary Care) Program||1400821496||Categorical 3-year||1089140M0|
We participate in the National Residency Matching Program, and do not accept any applicants outside of the match.
We encourage applicants interested in the HIV three-year training track to also apply to the Primary Care Categorical three-year program. We will be giving invited applicants information about both training tracks on interview days.
Applications for a categorical position will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We do not accept applications via FAX, email or postal services.
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- A minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation (NOTE: One LOR should be submitted from the applicant's Department of Medicine chair)
- Personal Statement
- Photograph (optional, but preferred to track applicants after interviews)
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Transcripts or COMLEX Transcripts
- IMG applicants, please see IMG Applicant Requirements and review FAQs