The leadership of the Global Health & Equity Distinction Pathway will meet with residents to assist with developing individualized scholarship goals, and to help identify and make connections to potential faculty mentors.
Role of Faculty Mentor(s):
- Support resident scholarship
- Provide opportunities for soliciting feedback at lab/group meetings
- Assist with achieving GHEDP presentation requirements
- Assist with developing plan for dissemination to target community
- Twice yearly meetings with mentee (minimum)
- Participate in GHEDP Leadership Committee Meeting once per year