Press Featuring the Writers' Workshop
In 2006, Drs. Anna Reisman, Helena Hansen, and Asghar Rastegar published an article about the workshop in the Journal of General Internal Medicine entitled "The Craft of Writing: A Physician-Writer's Workshop for Resident Physicians."
- Newsweek: The Writer Will See You Now
- Reuters: Creative Writing May Make Doctors Better
- The New Journal at Yale, April 2007: Body of Work
- Literature, Arts and Medicine Blog
- Reporting on Health blog, 2011: Why Health Care Professionals Should Write
- The Hartford Courant, December 2007: Surgeon Takes A Scalpel To Words - Dr. Richard Selzer Meditates On Writing And Mortality
- The Beeson Beat, October 2014: From Patient to Page: The Yale Writers' Workshop
- Summer 2004: An Author and Physician Helps Residents Become Better Doctors Through Writing
- Winter 2012: Writers' Workshop celebrates 10 Years
- Spring 2013: Writing and medicine
- Winter 2014: Adding to the physician's skill set: writing for the public
- Autumn 2016: At the Writers' Workshop, "medicine as a human act"