Research & Publications
Dr. Niloufar Yarandi is a board-certified kidney specialist and Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Section of Nephrology at Yale School of Medicine.
Dr. Yarandi joined Yale Section of Nephrology following the completion of her advanced Onco-Nephrology subspecialty fellowship training at Mayo Clinic.
In addition to general Nephrology, her clinical expertise is focused on all aspects of kidney disease or kidney-related complications in patients with cancer.
Her research interests include Onco-Nephrology, Glomerulonephritis, Nephrology and Hypertension.
Education & Training
- MDMayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Onco-Nephrology Advanced Fellowship (2022)
- Advanced Fellow in Onco-NephrologyMayo School of Graduate Medical Education (2022)
- MDGeorge Washington University, Nephrology & Hypertension Fellowship (2021)
- Fellow (Nephrology & Hypertension)George Washington University, School of Medicine (2021)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Nephrology (2021)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2018)
|American Society of Onco-Nephrology (ASON)||Member||2022 - Present|
|American Society of Nephrology (ASN)||Member||2022 - Present|