Dr. Shin completed Allergy and Clinical Immunology fellowship training (2017-2020) at Yale and joined the Yale Section of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology as a faculty in 2020. As an Allergy and Immunology specialist, she cares for patients with wide range of allergic and immunologic diseases. Dr. Shin also joined Dr. Insoo Kang's laboratory in 2018 and has been studying the immune system of patients with immune deficiency and/or immune dysregulation using in-depth immune profiling techniques. Dr. Shin’s overall research goal is understanding how immune alterations occur and affect the pathogenesis of such disorders in relation to their genetic defects, clinical presentations and comorbidities.
Education & Training
- Clinical FellowYale University School of Medicine (2020)
- ResidencyYale New Haven Health - Bridgeport Hospital (2017)
- Post doctoral research fellowMassachusetts General Hospital - Harvard Medical School (2010)
- MDRoss University School of Medicine
- PhDNew York Medical College, Microbiology and Immunology