Research & Publications
Jason Catanzaro, MD, specializes in treating children with allergic disorders or primary immunodeficiencies, or when a patient’s immune system is not acting normal. These are sometimes caused by a genetic defect.
Treatment options Dr. Catanzaro offers include allergy shots or immunoglobulin replacement therapy, a blood-based treatment to boost the body’s natural antibody levels and fight off infection.
Dr. Catanzaro’s research focuses on how the immune system works and collaborates throughout Yale to help answer questions that families have.
Education & Training
- FellowYale School of Medicine (2017)
- ResidentCase Western Reserve University / University Hospitals Medical Center & Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital (2012)
- MDTemple University School of Medicine, Medicine (2008)
- MSArcadia University, Genetic Counseling (2002)
- BSLycoming College, Biology (1999)