Research & Publications
Dr. Zaeh is a Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine physician at Yale School of Medicine. Her clinical practice includes general pulmonary conditions, asthma and obstructive lung disease, and she serves as an attending physician in the medical intensive care unit (MICU) of Yale New Haven Hospital. Additionally, Dr. Zaeh conducts clinical research related to implementation science and obstructive lung disease. Dr. Zaeh completed her residency and fellowship training at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, where she also served as an Assistant Chief of Service of the Osler Medical Residency.
Education & Training
- FellowshipJohns Hopkins School of Medicine (2021)
- ResidencyJohns Hopkins School of Medicine (2016)
- MDEmory School of Medicine (2013)
- MSHarvard School of Public Health, Global Health and Population (2009)
- ABPrinceton University (2007)