Research & Publications
Dr. Won is the Director of the Women's Sleep Health program. She is a Board Certified sleep specialist who is also trained and certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine. Her areas of clinical and research interests include complex sleep related breathing disorders, and sex-differences in sleep disordered breathing and hypersomnias.
Dr. Won is the Director of the Yale Sleep Laboratory. She is the Associate Program Director for the Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship program. She is Chair of the Sleep-disordered breathing section of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, member of the national VA Sleep Network, and sits on the Board of Directors of the Connecticut Sleep Society. Dr. Won received her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed her Sleep, Pulmonary and Critical Care, and undergraduate training at Stanford University.
Education & Training
- MScStanford University, Epidemiology (2006)
- MDAlbert Einstein College of Medicine (2000)
- BAStanford University, Human Biology (1996)
- FellowStanford University Medical Center
- FellowStanford Medical Center
- ResidentBeth Israel Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2003)