Information for Referring Physicians
To refer a patient, you may call the Winchester Center for Lung Disease: 203-495-2410
Please fax records to 203-688-1432
. You may also contact our office administrator at 203-688-5323
. Please leave a voice mail message and we will contact you.
If the patient already has an appointment scheduled and you wish to change it, please contact the Winchester Chest Clinic at 203-785-4198
In order to expedite the scheduling process, please send:
- Patient name, date of birth, and contact information
- Referring physician name and contact information
- All clinic notes
- All pulmonary function tests (PFTs)
- All reports of chest x-rays & CT scans
- Report of lung biopsy slides, if available
- Any laboratory testing, including connective tissue disease serologies (if available)
- Any other information you think would be helpful for the patient’s evaluation (rheumatology notes, echocardiogram reports, etc.)
Please contact us with any questions. You may also email Dr. Antin-Ozerkis with questions regarding ongoing clinical trials.