The Yale Sleep Medicine Fellowship Program participates in ERAS and NRMP. Yale will offer 4 positions for the 2023 - 2024 fellowship class. Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually for the fall 2022 interview season.
Applicants considered for interview with Sleep Medicine must:
- Have completed (or will) complete a residency in internal medicine, anesthesiology, neurology, pediatrics, family medicine or otolaryngology.
- Be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Sponsored on an H1 or J1 visa.
- Submit at least three strong letters of recommendation, one from the current Program Director.
- Have completed USMLE Steps 1 through 3
- Submit a Personal Statement
- Register in the National Residency Match Program
Please complete an application online through ERAS.