Applicants considered for interview with Sleep Medicine must:
- Have completed (or will) complete a residency in internal medicine, anesthesiology, neurology, pediatrics, family medicine or otolaryngology.
- Be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Sponsored on an H1 or J1 visa.
- Submit at least three strong letters of recommendation, one from the current Program Director.
- Have completed USMLE Steps 1 through 3
- Submit a Personal Statement
- Register in the National Residency Match Program
Please complete an application online through ERAS.
Meir Kryger, M.D., FRCP(C).
Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary) and Clinical Professor of Nursing
Director, Sleep Medicine Training Program,
Department of Internal Medicine
P.O. Box 208057
New Haven, CT 06520-8057 USA