- January 14, 2021Source: Connecticut Public Radio
Dr. Serena Spudich discusses efforts to address long-lingering Covid issues.
- January 12, 2021Source: Yale Medicine
Yale Medicine doctors discuss why it's important to be as healthy as possible during the pandemic.
- January 08, 2021Source: The New York Times
6 Months After Leaving the Hospital, Covid Survivors Still Face Lingering Health Issues
- January 06, 2021
Honiden Named MICU Director
- January 01, 2021Source: Thrive Global
After Vaccination: Wear the Damn Mask!
- December 23, 2020Source: msn.com
How to Tell If Your Case of Cold, Flu, or COVID-19 Has Progressed to Pneumonia
- December 23, 2020Source: ctpost
The new COVID strain could already be in the U.S. What does that mean for CT?
- December 17, 2020
Discoveries & Impact (December 2020)
- December 13, 2020Source: The Guardian
Scientists find aberrant immune system in patients with virus could also be cause of ‘long Covid’