Research & Publications
Dr. Saria Hassan is an Instructor in General Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. She is core faculty at the Equity Research Innovation Center. She is certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics and spent her early years as a Primary Care Physician for the under-served in New Haven, CT. She is now the Deputy Director of the Yale Transdisciplinary Collaborative Center for Health Disparities focused on Precision Medicine, where she hopes to continue her work with under-served populations by addressing the important issue of health disparities. Her research interest is in using implementation science and implementation science frameworks to design, implement and evaluate interventions to reduce cardiovascular risk disparities in the US and globally.
Dr. Hassan is also the Director of the Pediatric Global Health Track for residents in the General Pediatrics department. Please visit the Pediatric Global Health Track website for more information.
Education & Training
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2011) (2011)
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics ResidencyYale New Haven Hospital (2010)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (2010) (2010)
- MDHarvard Medical School (2006)
- BScMassachusetts Institute of Technology (2001)
Honors & Recognition
|Raymond Wong Fellowship||2010|