Research & Publications
I received my M.D. and Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in the Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP). My Ph.D. was from the Department of Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology on the pathogenesis of Herpes simplex virus; followed by medical residency and Infectious Diseases training was at Washington University in St. Louis where I was a Howard Hughes Research Fellow. I joined the Indiana University faculty in 2001 to work on Chlamydia pathogenesis, which remains my research focus to the present day.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (1992)
- PhDUniversity of Chicago (1989)
- Infectious Diseases fellowshipWashington University
- Internal Medicine residencyWashington University
- ResearchNew Haven, United States 2015Chlamydia pathogenesis