Research & Publications
Dr. Singh is an Assistant Professor Adjunct in the Department of Internal Medicine (Nephrology) and is actively involved in medical education. He completed internal medicine residency and nephrology fellowship training at Yale, and is dual board certified. As a Postdoctoral Fellow and Instructor under the mentorship of Dr. Lloyd Cantley, Dr. Singh applied principles of cell biology and novel mass spectrometry-based imaging techniques to better understand the mechanisms of injury and barriers to regeneration in the acutely injured kidney.
Dr. Singh is Medical Director of Early Clinical Development and Experimental Sciences at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, where he develops novel therapeutics for kidney and immunologic diseases.
Education & Training
- FellowYale New Haven Hospital (2018)
- ResidentYale New Haven Hospital (2015)
- MDUniversity of Pennsylvania, Raymond and Ruth Perelman School of Medicine (2013)
- PhDUniversity of Pennsylvania, Department of Developmental, Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology (2012)
- BACornell University (2006)