Research & Publications
Angela M. Davies, MD, FRCP(C) works in the Early Drug Development Program (Medical Oncology) at Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale New Haven where she sees solid tumor oncology patients interested in participating in early phase clinical trials. Dr. Davies has held leadership positions in academia and in industry with a focus on early drug development, thoracic malignancies and novel therapeutic approaches to improve outcomes in cancer patients. Dr. Davies is a board-certified internist and medical oncologist. She obtained her medical degree and completed her specialty medical training at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada and University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
Education & Training
- FellowshipMcMaster University (2001)
- ResidencyUniversity of Toronto (1999)
- MDMcMaster University (1996)
- Board CertificationRoyal College of Physicians & Surgeons of CANADA, Medical Oncology (2001)
- Board CertificationRoyal College of Physicians & Surgeons of CANADA, Internal Medicine (2000)