Dr. Masoud received his M.D. from Ain Shams University in Cairo. Following medical school he completed a post doctoral fellowship in the department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology at Yale. He went on to residency at St. Louis University where he was also Chief Resident. After completing his gastroenterology training, at Yale, he joined the clinical faculty in 2016. His clinical interests include GERD, gastrointestinal motility, functional bowel disease, and colon cancer screening. His research projects are focused on oxalate transport and related gastrointestinal physiology, in addition to clinical studies on GERD, endoscopy, and endoscopy unit efficiency.
Education & Training
- MBBSAin-Shams University, Cairo (2008)
- FellowYale University
- Chief ResidentSaint Louis University
- ResidentSaint Louis University
- Post Doctoral FellowYale University
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2011)