Research & Publications
Dr. Pine primarily cares for patients with hematologic disorders at the West Haven Veterans Administration Hospital Cancer Center. Dr. Pine completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital, received his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, and his PhD from Drexel University.
Dr. Pine focuses on clinical and research bioinformatics in hematology and is committed to advancing the understanding of factors that impact clinical outcomes of patients with disorders of thrombosis and hemostasis, and translating that data to improve outcomes.
Education & Training
- ResidencyYale New Haven Hospital (2015)
- InternshipYale New Haven Hospital (2013)
- MDCase Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2012)
- PhDDrexel University (2002)
- Teaching history and physical to First-year medical studentsNew Haven, United States 2015