Research & Publications
Dr. Lefkowitz combines his training in occupational-environmental medicine (OEM) and background in chemistry/biochemistry to understanding complex exposures and toxidromes in Yale OEM patients. His major research project focuses on describing and analyzing work-related exposures and medical conditions in seafarers, a highly vulnerable and globally essential working population.
In his spare time he enjoys precious moments with his wife and four children.
Education & Training
- MPHYale (2013)
- MDUCLA School of Medicine (2008)
- BSUniversity of Maryland at College Park (2004)
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine
- ResidencyCedars-Sinai Medical Center
- InternshipCedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Board CertificationAB of Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine (2014)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2011)
Honors & Recognition
|Generalist Inpatient Service Resident Teaching Award||Yale General Internal Medicine||2018|
|Fellowship||American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine||2018|
|Occupational Physician Scholarship Fund||American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine||2011|