Travel to New Haven
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotels in the New Haven Area
- Area Airports
Airports are listed in order of proximity to the Yale Medical School campus.
- Tweed-New Haven Regional Airport (HVN), New Haven, Connecticut
- Bradley International Airport (BDL), Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Westchester County Airport (HPN), White Plains, New York
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA), Queens, New York
- John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), Queens, New York
- Newark International Airport (EWR), Newark, New Jersey
- Travel by Train
New Haven Union Station, located at 50 Union Avenue, is the closest train station to the Yale Medical School campus. It is serviced by Amtrak and Metro-North Railroads.
Amtrak offers service to/from New York Penn Station, the Connecticut shoreline, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, and many other cities.
Metro-North Railroad offers hourly service to/from New York's Grand Central Terminal on the New Haven line; connecting service to the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, and Rockland counties.
- Visitor parking is available in Air Rights Garage located at 60 York Street, New Haven. Enter the Air Rights Garage from North Frontage Road, South Frontage Road, or York Street.