Travel to New Haven
Frequently Asked Questions
Hotels in the New Haven Area
Airports are listed in order of proximity to the Yale Medical School campus.
- Tweed-New Haven Regional Airport (HVN), New Haven, Connecticut
- Bradley International Airport (BDL), Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Westchester County Airport (HPN), White Plains, New York
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA), Queens, New York
- John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), Queens, New York
- Newark International Airport (EWR), Newark, New Jersey
Travel by Train
New Haven Union Station, located at 50 Union Avenue, is the closest train station to the Yale Medical School campus. It is serviced by Amtrak and Metro-North Railroads.
Amtrak offers service to/from New York Penn Station, the Connecticut shoreline, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, and many other cities.
Metro-North Railroad offers hourly service to/from New York's Grand Central Terminal on the New Haven line; connecting service to the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, and Rockland counties.
- Visitor parking is available in Air Rights Garage located at 60 York Street, New Haven. Enter the Air Rights Garage from North Frontage Road, South Frontage Road, or York Street.