Scholar Op-Eds and Viewpoints
- April 10, 2020Source: Forbes
Opinion: Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin For COVID-19: Benefits TBD, Risks Clear
- April 06, 2020Source: New York Times
Opinion: Where Have All the Heart Attacks Gone?
- April 01, 2020Source: New York Times
Opinion: If You Have Coronavirus Symptoms, Assume You Have the Illness, Even if You Test Negative
- March 25, 2020Source: CT Mirror
Frontline healthcare workers need personal protective equipment
- March 19, 2020Source: The Crisis Magazine
Are White Men Accessing COVID-19 Screening More Than Others?
- February 18, 2020Source: The Hill
Obtaining health care in the appropriate setting is crucial for older patients
- September 06, 2019Source: Hartford Courant
Hot dogs are cancer logs. It’s time to put a tax on meat.
- August 03, 2019Source: Hartford Courant
Shouldn’t people who seek health care be able to communicate with their doctors?
- March 25, 2019Source: The Health Care Blog
You Lose a Child, You Lose Your Job
- March 22, 2019Source: The Hartford Courant
All children should have health care, including the undocumented
- February 24, 2019Source: Hartford Courant
Connecticut needs to offer more treatment for opioid addiction to inmates
- February 19, 2019Source: Interdisciplinary Association for Population Health Science
Implementing a Population Health Program in a Community Health Center
- February 08, 2019Source: The BMJ
Victor Montori’s “Why We Revolt” is a clarion call to physicians and patients alike
- September 13, 2018Source: KevinMD.com
It’s time to change how we regulate methadone
- July 19, 2018Source: CT Viewpoints
Back to school: Has your teenager had an annual primary care visit?
- June 27, 2018Source: Texas Academy of Family Physicians
Resident Voice: Why physician advocacy is important
- June 13, 2018Source: Nature.com
Partnering with youth in community-based participatory research to address violence prevention
- June 12, 2018Source: Kevinmd.com
Why physicians should care about structural racism
- June 05, 2018Source: New Haven Register
Forum: Youth shelter in Wooster Square is important for my patients and my neighborhood
- May 19, 2018Source: Kevinmd.com
Stop shaming those with addiction