Scholar Op-Eds and Viewpoints
- June 17, 2021Source: The Washington Post
Opinion: The FDA is in desperate need of some soul-searching
- June 17, 2021Source: CNN
New Alzheimer's drug sets dangerous precedent
- May 13, 2021Source: The Baltimore Sun
COVID-19 lesson: New FDA chief, when chosen, must crack down on clinical trial transparency
- March 22, 2021Source: KevinMD.com
Is it time to consider social determinants of health in Medicare payments?
- November 17, 2020Source: The New York Times
Does Remdesivir Actually Work Against Covid-19?
- October 06, 2020Source: Sun Sentinel
During the debate, President Trump said he’s ‘cutting drug prices.’ He’s not.
- September 22, 2020Source: KevinMD
A letter to my wife during COVID
- April 10, 2020Source: Forbes
Opinion: Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin For COVID-19: Benefits TBD, Risks Clear
- April 06, 2020Source: New York Times
Opinion: Where Have All the Heart Attacks Gone?
- April 01, 2020Source: New York Times
Opinion: If You Have Coronavirus Symptoms, Assume You Have the Illness, Even if You Test Negative
- March 25, 2020Source: CT Mirror
Frontline healthcare workers need personal protective equipment
- March 19, 2020Source: The Crisis Magazine
Are White Men Accessing COVID-19 Screening More Than Others?
- February 18, 2020Source: The Hill
Obtaining health care in the appropriate setting is crucial for older patients
- September 06, 2019Source: Hartford Courant
Hot dogs are cancer logs. It’s time to put a tax on meat.
- August 03, 2019Source: Hartford Courant
Shouldn’t people who seek health care be able to communicate with their doctors?
- March 25, 2019Source: The Health Care Blog
You Lose a Child, You Lose Your Job
- March 22, 2019Source: The Hartford Courant
All children should have health care, including the undocumented
- February 24, 2019Source: Hartford Courant
Connecticut needs to offer more treatment for opioid addiction to inmates
- February 19, 2019Source: Interdisciplinary Association for Population Health Science
Implementing a Population Health Program in a Community Health Center
- February 08, 2019Source: The BMJ
Victor Montori’s “Why We Revolt” is a clarion call to physicians and patients alike