- December 13, 2021Source: The Washington Post
55 years to fulfill a records request? Clearly, the FDA needs serious reform of its data-sharing practices.
- September 13, 2021
Yale study finds Black children most likely to be physically restrained in emergency department visits
- August 24, 2021Source: The Hill
Are nonprofit hospitals holding up their end of the tax-free bargain?
- July 30, 2021Source: Very Well Health
Biden Announces New COVID-19 Vaccination Initiatives and Mandates
- June 17, 2021Source: The Washington Post
Opinion: The FDA is in desperate need of some soul-searching
- June 17, 2021Source: CNN
New Alzheimer's drug sets dangerous precedent
- May 13, 2021Source: The Baltimore Sun
COVID-19 lesson: New FDA chief, when chosen, must crack down on clinical trial transparency
- April 29, 2021
A Tribute to Marjorie Rosenthal, MD, MPH