Yale has received approval to participate in this ABIM approved pilot fellowship program (http://www.abim.org/program-directors-administrators/competency-based-medical-education-pilot-programs/geriatrics-palliative-medicine.aspx).
Key Points Regarding this Fellowship
- two-year clinical fellowship for one entering fellow position each year
- 8 months of training in each of geriatrics, hospice and palliative medicine, and academic leadership
- collaboration between the 2 existing Yale traditional fellowship programs with a Yale New Haven Hospital System-wide focus, including clinical rotations at Bridgeport Hospital
- our second fellow in this program is starting in 2017-18 and our inaugural fellow is in Year 2
- Please contact us with interest and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the Yale Geriatric Medicine Fellowship website for more information on our collaborating program