Research & Publications
Dr. Konnikova's team focuses on the development of immunity at barrier sites such as the GI tract and the maternal-fetal interface and its role in the pathogenesis of diverse diseases such as sepsis, preterm labor, necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC), very early onset (VEO) and pediatric IBD. The Konnikova lab is further interested in how the microbiome and the associated metabolome regulate immune development and homeostasis at barrier sites.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Mucosal ImmunologyBoston Children's Hospital (2017)
- Neonatology FellowshipBoston Children's Hospital (2013)
- ResidencyBoston Childrens Hospital (2010)
- MD/PhDTufts University School of Medicine (2007)
- BABrandeis University, Biology and Chemistry (1999)