Ayedun_PLM in Nigeria.pdf
Global Health Capacity Building at Yale
Past, Present and Future
Virtual Global Health Poster session
March 16, 2021
Global Health-related posters that had been presented at conferences over the past two years were submitted by individuals from across the medical campus. A live Zoom tour of the posters, lead by Dr Sheela Shenoi, interviewed presenters, with an introduction and brief Q&A with each. Please refer to the summary of presenters, affiliation, poster titles, and conference at which presented, as well as the posters themselves.
10th Annual Global Health Day Posters
- Brault AIDS 2020 Poster_06.26.2020-eswatini_ FINAL.pdf
- Cabrera ACR_DMC_Poster_v2.pdf
- Chan VR Applications for Global IR Education_SIR Poster.pdf
- Choi IDSATbABV2020_5Oct.pdf
- Christie AIDS 2020 Poster_06.26.2020-SA-FINAL.pdf
- Flores Final POSTER Patterns of Debridement in a Regional Referral Hospital in Western Uganda.pdf
- Grammatico R4P_PosterFinal.pdf
- Jug GlobalHealthPoster YPNP Poster 2020.pdf
- Ogudebe Yale SOM-Global Health Poster 2021.pdf
Resident Noon Conference: Reflections on a Local Global Health Elective: Aidan Milner and Becky Osborn
March 17, 2021
These residents were unable to travel to our partner institutions in Uganda and Indonesia for their scheduled Global Health electives in 2019-20 due to the COVID pandemic. They chose to use their scheduled elective time to participate in a new clinical elective focused on using a global health framework to engage with local/New Haven-based systems that care for the underserved and disenfranchised. Click here for their noon conference presentation on March 17, 2021.
Medical Grand Rounds by Asghar Rastegar, MD Building Human Resources for Health: A Personal Journey
March 18, 2021
There is a media that secured by NetID login.To view it, please log into Yale CAS, then refresh this page.
Panel Discussion webinar “The Future of Global Health Capacity Building at Yale”
March 18, 2021