Nathalie De Rekeneire MD, MS
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Geriatrics); Deputy Director, Center on Disability and Disabling Disorders
Departments & Organizations
aging;disability;diabetes; obesity; inflammation; global health more...
- M.D., University of Lille School of Medicine, France, 1991
- M.S., School of Public Health, University of Nancy, France, 1995
- D. SH Lee, N. de Rekeneire, J.T. Hanlon, T. M. Gill, D.C. Bauer, B. Meibohm, T. B. Harris, S.M. Jeffery. Cognitive Impairment and Medication Complexity in Community-Living Older Adults: The Health, Aging and Body Composition Study. J Pharm Technol 2012; 28: 156-162.
- K.Leishear, R.M. Boudreau, S.A. Studenski, L. Ferrucci, C.Rosano, N. de Rekeneire, D. K. Houston, S.B. Kritchevsky, A.V. Schwartz, F. A. Tylavsky, A.I. Vinik, E. Hogervorst, K. Yaffe, T.B. Harris, A.B. Newman, E. S. Strotmeyer. The relationship of vitamin B12 and sensory and motor peripheral nerve function in older adults. J Am Geriatr Soc 2012; 60: 1057-1063.
- K.J. Lipska, N. de Rekeneire, P.H. Van Ness, K.C. Johnson, A.M. Kanaya, A.Koster, E.S. Strotmeyer, B.H. Goodpaster, T.B. Harris, T.M. Gill, S.E. Inzucchi. Identifying Dysglycemic States in Older Adults: Implications of the Emerging Use of Hemoglobin A1c. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2010; 95: 5289-5295.