Below is a listing of research topics currently being conducted by the Section of Geriatrics.
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Disability and Falls in Community Dwelling Elderly
- Driving Efficacy in the Elderly
- Enhancing Advance Care Planning
- Pneumonia and Urinary Tract Infections in the Nursing Home
- Preferences for Treatment Site and on Goals of Care in Terminal Illness
- Cancer In The Elderly
- Psychological Behavioral, and Social Factors Influencing Health Status and Function.
- Quality of Care for Patients with Acute Cardiovascular Conditions
- The Influence of Older Persons' Sterotypes of Aging on Long-Term Health
- Sleep Disorders
- Pulmonary Function and Dyspnea
- Multiplemorbitity in heart failure and/or COPD
- Risk and Benefits of Multiple Medication Use Among Older Persons with Chronic Illnesses