Yale-New Haven Geriatric Services is looking for a full-time geriatrician to join our innovative practice in a variety of settings (ambulatory primary care, Home care, Sub-acute rehabilitation, Inpatient and Outpatient consultation, Assisted Living Facilities and Continuing Care Retirement Communities), and provide co-management to older adults on select inpatient units of Yale-New Haven Hospital.
The ideal candidate will be fellowship trained in geriatrics with board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and demonstrate excellent clinical, interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
Yale-New Haven Geriatric Services physicians hold clinical faculty appointments at the Yale School of Medicine, participate in the education of Yale Geriatric Fellows, Internal Medicine residents and medical students, and also have the opportunity to collaborate in clinical research projects. This physician will practice within one of the major teaching sites in the greater New Haven area, which includes sub-acute care facilities, life care centers, assisted living facilities and long-term care settings.This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable service that provides the following:
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Leadership and Academic opportunities
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefits and retirement planing including a pension, and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
To learn more, please contact: Tyrita Stewart, Manager, Physician & APC Recruitment