Yale Cardiovascular Medicine Grand Rounds: "Renovations in the House of Medicine"
- To be able to articulate the evolving landscape of cardiovascular science and medicine, past, present, and future
- To recognize the importance of obesity and diabetes as a global pandemic with inevitable cardiovascular consequences
- To articulate several of the exciting opportunities presently available to address the evolving challenges of heart disease.
True of False Questions
- The impact of obesity on the spectrum of cardiovascular disease is not expected for another 10 years. FALSE
- The atherothrombotic manifestations of cardiovascular disease have remained largely stable over the past 20 years. FALSE
- The manifestations of cardiovascular disease are largely similar around the globe. FALSE
UT Southwestern Medical CenterJoseph Hill, MD, PhDProfessor
Coffee and Tea: Coffee & Tea.