Scholar Op-Eds and Viewpoints
- August 24, 2021Source: The Hill
Are nonprofit hospitals holding up their end of the tax-free bargain?
- June 17, 2021Source: The Washington Post
Opinion: The FDA is in desperate need of some soul-searching
- June 17, 2021Source: CNN
New Alzheimer's drug sets dangerous precedent
- May 13, 2021Source: The Baltimore Sun
COVID-19 lesson: New FDA chief, when chosen, must crack down on clinical trial transparency
- March 22, 2021Source: KevinMD.com
Is it time to consider social determinants of health in Medicare payments?
- November 16, 2020Source: The New York Times
Does Remdesivir Actually Work Against Covid-19?
- October 06, 2020Source: Sun Sentinel
During the debate, President Trump said he’s ‘cutting drug prices.’ He’s not.
- September 22, 2020Source: KevinMD
A letter to my wife during COVID