Oxaliplatin induces a delayed immune-mediated hemolytic anemia: a case report and review of the literature.
Noronha V, Burtness B, Murren J, Duffy TP. Oxaliplatin induces a delayed immune-mediated hemolytic anemia: a case report and review of the literature. Clinical Colorectal Cancer 2005, 5:283-6.
The Osler-Cushing covenant.
Duffy TP. The Osler-Cushing covenant. Perspectives In Biology And Medicine 2005, 48:592-602.
A clinician's approach to clinical ethical reasoning.
Kaldjian LC, Weir RF, Duffy TP. A clinician's approach to clinical ethical reasoning. Journal Of General Internal Medicine 2005, 20:306-11.
Full List of PubMed Publications
- Honan L, Shealy S, Fennie K, Duffy TC, Friedlaender L, Del Vecchio M: Looking Is Not Seeing and Listening Is Not Hearing: A Replication Study With Accelerated BSN Students. J Prof Nurs. 2016 Sep-Oct; 2016 May 10. PMID: 27659752
- Duffy TP: The medical student and care at the end of life. Virtual Mentor. 2013 Aug 1; 2013 Aug 1. PMID: 23937782
- Pellico LH, Duffy TC, Fennie KP, Swan KA: Looking is not seeing and listening is not hearing: effect of an intervention to enhance auditory skills of graduate-entry nursing students. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2012 Jul-Aug. PMID: 22916626
- Duffy TP: The Flexner Report--100 years later. Yale J Biol Med. 2011 Sep. PMID: 21966046
- Chaar CI, Bell RL, Duffy TP, Duffy AJ: Guidelines for safe surgery in patients with systemic mastocytosis. Am Surg. 2009 Jan. PMID: 19213401
- Duffy TP: Portraits of an illness. Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc. 2009. PMID: 19768179
- Duffy TP: The Osler-Cushing covenant. Perspect Biol Med. 2005 Autumn. PMID: 16227670
- Duffy TP: Glory days. What price glory? Pharos Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Med Soc. 2005 Autumn. PMID: 16342456
- Kaldjian LC, Jekel JF, Bernene JL, Rosenthal GE, Vaughan-Sarrazin M, Duffy TP: Should disagreement about physician-assisted suicide discourage professional societies from engaging in public debate? A survey of 677 Connecticut internists. Conn Med. 2002 Oct. PMID: 12448213
- Mistry PK, Sirrs S, Chan A, Pritzker MR, Duffy TP, Grace ME, Meeker DP, Goldman ME: Pulmonary hypertension in type 1 Gaucher's disease: genetic and epigenetic determinants of phenotype and response to therapy. Mol Genet Metab. 2002 Sep-Oct. PMID: 12359135