Yale has received approval to participate in this ABIM approved pilot fellowship program.
Key Points Regarding this Fellowship
- Two-year clinical fellowship for one entering fellow position each year
- 8 months of training in each of geriatrics, hospice and palliative medicine, and academic leadership
- Collaboration between the 2 existing Yale traditional fellowship programs with a Yale New Haven Hospital System-wide focus, including clinical rotations at Bridgeport Hospital
- Our second fellow in this program is starting in 2017-18 and our inaugural fellow is in Year 2
- Please contact us with interest and questions at email@example.com
- Visit the Yale Geriatric Medicine Fellowship website for more information on our collaborating program