We highly value our interdisciplinary collaboration as a team. We believe the resources and expertise we all contribute lead to the delivery of higher quality patient and family care and allow us to better support our health care provider colleagues.
A collaborative interdisciplinary team leading and modeling excellence through compassion, resilience, innovation, patient care, education and research.
- 7 full-time palliative care physicians
- 7 full-time advance practice nurses (1 inpatient and 2 outpatient)
- 1 full-time physician assistant (inpatient)
- 4 full-time social workers (inpatient and outpatient)
- 2 full-time bereavement coordinators
- 1 full-time pharmacist
- 2 full-time chaplain (inpatient)
- 4 part-time palliative care physicians
- 1 part-time fellowship program coordinator
- 1 part-time chaplain (outpatient)
- 1 part-time nurse service coordinator
- 2 part-time clinic nurses
- 1 part-time psychologist