Combined Geriatrics-Hospice & Palliative Medicine Fellowship
The Yale Hospice and Palliative Medicine Program is proud to continue to participate in this American Board of Internal Medicine approved pilot fellowship program.
Key Points Regarding this Fellowship
- Two-year clinical fellowship for one entering fellow position each year
- 8 months of training in each of geriatrics, hospice and palliative medicine, and academic leadership
- Collaboration between the 2 existing Yale traditional fellowship programs with a Yale New Haven Hospital System-wide focus, including clinical rotations at Bridgeport Hospital
- This program began in 2016-17 with our inaugural fellow.
- ERAS applications are accepted through the Yale Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program from internal medicine and family medicine trained candidates, with a separate NRMP Geriatrics-Hospice and Palliative Medicine track.
- Our graduates have stepped right into program leadership positions with a sense of mission and preparedness to contribute to the growth and improvement of geriatric palliative care across the care spectrum.
- Please contact us with interest and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Yale Geriatric Medicine Fellowship website for more information on our collaborating partner program.