Research & Publications
Dr. Greenberg grew up in New York, before attending Cornell University to study Biological Engineering. He then attended medical school at the State University of New York at Brooklyn. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at New York University Medical Center. Dr. Greenberg completed his fellowship in Pediatric Nephrology at the Yale University School of Medicine. He also obtained a Masters degree from Yale in Health Sciences Research . Dr. Greenberg is now an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Section of Nephrology at Yale University and a clinical investigator in the Yale Program of Applied Translational Research. His research focuses on improving risk prediction to assist with clinical decision making and inform clinical trials in children with kidney disease.
Education & Training
- MHSYale University School of Medicine (2015)
- MDSUNY Downstate College of Medicine (2008)
- BSCornell University College of Engineering, Biological Engineering (2003)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine
- ResidentNYU Medical Center