Cardiac Ultrasound: (Philips EPIQ CVxi)
State-of-the-art ultrasound system that is fully integrated with the Philips Allura Xper FD20 for image guided interventions.
- Integration kit and cables (EPIQ7Ci integration kit, AVIDIS Smart Cable), Enables system interface with our existing fluoroscopy unit (Allura Xper FD20, Philips)
- 7 transducers
- X5-1: 3D matrix transducer (1-5 MHz) for transthoracic cardiac imaging
- X7-2: 3D matrix transducer (2-7 MHz) for transthoracic cardiac imaging
- X8-2t: Transesophageal 3D matrix transducer (2-8 MHz)
- L12-3: Linear array transducer (3-12 MHz) for vascular imaging
- L15-7io: Linear array transducer (7-15 MHz) for intraoperative vascular imaging
- D2CWC: Non-imaging 2 MHz PW/CW Doppler transducer for cardiac applications
- C5-1 Transducer: Curved array transducer (1-5 MHz) for high performance abdominal applications
- IGT EchoNavigator R3 software and AI license for X8-2t
- Combining x-ray and 3D TEE echocardiography for guiding interventional procedures
- TrueVue software for photo-realistic 3D image rendering technology
- Emulates light propagation in tissue
- Cardiac 3D Quantification
- Provides Multiplanar Reconstruction (MPR) for viewing anatomical planes from 3D volume and new 3D iSlice generation
- Dynamic Heart Model
- Automated Live 3D quantification tool that calculates both LV and LA volumes, LV EF and SV
- TOMTEC Arena
- Hardware and software for DICOM data management, transfer, and archive
Rodent Mouse Ultrasound, Visual Sonics Model 2100:
- High resolution (30 um) ultrasound imaging system for rodent imaging.
- 2D imaging for anatomical visualization and quantification
- Enhanced temporal resolution with frame rates up to 740 fps.
- Capable of pulse wave and tissue Doppler imaging.