Specimen microCT (eXplore Locus SP, GE Healthcare)
- Specimen-dedicated cone-beam volume CT system
- Tungsten source X-ray tube operating at 80 kV and 80 microamperes.
- Objects are rotated in 1.0-degree increments on a holder between the X-Ray source and CCD-based detector.
- Typical scans generate eight to 28 mm isotropic voxels
- Non-destructively acquire high-resolution 3D images of ex vivo specimens, ranging in size from 1 to 30 mm in diameter.
If you are interested in reserving Specimen MicroCT please check the calendar to verify its availability.
Click here to view the calendar.(Note: you will have to have contacted us and activated your account to view the calendar.)