- Provides a centralized state-of-the-art resource for large and small animal image-based experimental research with "turnkey" operation.
- Y-TRIC imaging systems include:
- 64-slice hybrid SPECT/CT system (GE Discovery 570c)
- Digital fluoroscopy system (Philips BV29)
- Multiple Ultrasound Imaging Systems (Philips iE33 and Sonos 7500; Visual Sonics) with both 2D and 3D transducers for use in small and large animals
- Hybrid microSPECT/CT (Gamma Medica FLEX X-SPECT/X-O)
- High resolution microCT (GE eXplore CT120)
- Ultra-high resolution, specimen microCT (GE eXplore Locus SP)
- Laser Doppler Imaging System (Moor Instruments moorLDI2-IR™)
- Advance Medical Image Server and Workstation (GE Healthcare AW)
- Radiochemistry Laboratory
- Central location facilitates the utilization of imaging centers (i.e. MR, PET) for translational research by minimizing transfer distances between surgical/fluoroscopy resources and other imaging centers.
- Provides study design guidance along with vast image-based translational research knowledge and expertise.
- Provides assistance to investigators to hasten regulatory compliance issues.
- Provides assistance, as needed, for surgical interventions, anesthesia monitoring, and long term monitoring of animals to improve animal welfare.
- Cost effective means for investigators to move their research towards clinical translation.
General Resource Calendar
If you are interested in reserving any of our resources, please check the calendar to verify its availability.