- Provides a centralized state-of-the-art resource for large and small animal image-based experimental research with "turnkey" operation.
- Central location facilitates the utilization of imaging centers (i.e. MR, PET) for translational research by minimizing transfer distances between surgical/fluoroscopy resources and other imaging centers.
- Provides study design guidance along with vast image-based translational research knowledge and expertise.
- Provides assistance to investigators to hasten regulatory compliance issues.
- Provides assistance, as needed, for surgical interventions, anesthesia monitoring, and long term monitoring of animals to improve animal welfare.
- Cost effective means for investigators to move their research towards clinical translation.
Y-TRIC Imaging Systems
Hybrid 64-slice SPECT/CT (Discovery 570c, GE Healthcare)
Fluoroscopy (BV29, Philips Medical)Read More
Ultrasound(multiple units)Read More
Hybrid MicroSPECT/CT (FLEX X-SPECT/X-O, Gamma Medica)Read More
Laser Doppler Imaging System (moorLDI2-IR™ Moor Instruments)Read More
AW Server and Workstation (GE Healthcare)Read More
Radiochemistry LaboratoryRead More
MILabs U-SPECT4CT systemRead More