Research & Publications
My research is focusing on multi-modality cardiovascular, respiratory, and tumoral imaging to visualize and quantify angiogenesis, arteriogenesis, permeability, and organ function; this encompasses 4 common themes: developing novel contrast agents, developing new molecular probes, exploring new algorithms for imaging reconstruction, and finding new applications.
My major efforts are directed at:
1. PEGylated Nanocapsules of PFOB as a structural, functional, and molecular imaging probe
2. Factor XIII for early detection of coronary microvascular disease
3. Exercise-induced vascular changes are eNOS-NO dependent in mice with hindlimb ischemia
I have a broad background in Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Molecular Imaging, and Translational Medicine, with specific training and expertise in multiple research areas including my surgical and interventional skills, immunohistochemical staining, small animal imaging, and imaging analysis.
Education & Training
- MSNanjing Medical College (1996)
- MDNanjing Medical College (1989)