I am a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm problems. My specific interest is in management of atrial fibrillation and shared decision-making with patients.
I attended medical school at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York before completing my internship and residency at Massachusetts General Hospital / Harvard Medical School. I then came to Yale for cardiology and electrophysiology fellowships. I am a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor medical society.
Education & Training
- MDThe Mount Sinai School of Medicine (2010)
- FellowYale University
- Resident PhysicianMassachusetts General Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (2017)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (2016)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2013, recertified: 2015)