I have been a clinical cardiologist in the greater New Haven area since 1994. I had been in private practice until July 2017 at which time I proudly joined the full time faculty at Yale University. Throughout my professional career, I have been admitting patients to Yale New Haven Hospital. I have also been an assistant clinical professor, teaching third year medical students. My focus has been on patient care, nuclear cardiology, and echocardiography. I believe that the best outcomes result from adhering to guideline directed therapy, but taking the time to applying them to individuals, in a caring and personal manner.
Education & Training
- FellowshipUMDNJ (1994)
- ED AttendingPennsylvania Hospital (1991)
- ResidencyThomas Jefferson University Hospital (1990)
- MDState University of NY Medical College (1987)
- MSMassachusetts Institute of Technology (1982)
- BAClark University (1979)