Amit N. Vora MD, MPH, graduated from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and did his residency training at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He then completed his cardiology training, which included additional training in interventional cardiology and structural heart disease, at Duke University Medical Center. He joins us after almost five years at the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute in Harrisburg, PA where he served as the Associate Medical Director of the Structural Heart Program and Vice Chair of Structural Heart Research. He has extensive clinical expertise in catheter-based interventional and structural heart interventions, including transcatheter aortic valve replacement, transcatheter mitral/tricuspid valve therapies, and left atrial appendage occlusion. His research interests include antithrombotic therapy selection following PCI and minimizing conduction system abnormalities following transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
Education & Training
- MPHHarvard School of Public Health, Quantitative Methods
- MDJohns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- BSJohns Hopkins University, Biology
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology (2017)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (2015)