Examples of Social Innovators
- Raising charitable donations to invest in companies, leaders, and ideas that are changing the way the world tackles poverty.
- Global organization that identifies and invests in leading social entrepreneurs.
- Building a sustainable distribution platform for products designed to fight poverty and disease.
- Improving health in underserved communities using mobile technology
- Building fuel-efficient cookstoves in the poorest villages of rural Honduras.
- Fighting AIDS in Africa through brand partnerships.
- Driving large-scale change by investing in, connecting and celebrating social entrepreneurs.
- For every Two Degrees bar sold, a meal goes to a hungry child.