Global Dermatology Talks
Global Dermatology talks is a free, twice-monthly virtual lecture series in dermatology inspired by the successful Global Immunotalks series. Initially, our goal was to provide a forum to facilitate dissemination of- and discussion about- the latest scientific and clinical evidence in dermatology during the COVID-19 pandemic. While this still remains a goal, we also have the following broader objectives:
- To provide financially equitable and open access to the latest dermatologic information
- To encourage exchange of information in an environmentally-friendly fashion that does not require air-travel
- To provide a forum for investigators from traditionally under-represented geographic locations to share their work
- To support junior investigators in sharing their work (more to come on this!)
- To encourage collaboration and open dialogue within our field
- To inspire the next generation of leaders in dermatology!
This would not be possible without the generosity of our speakers, to whom we are very grateful. If you have missed any talks, they are available on our Youtube channel, see links to each talk under the Events tab.