Yale University Launch of the 2019 Lancet Countdown on Health and Climate Change
Yale is a member of The Lancet Countdown, a multi-disciplinary collaboration of 27 academic institutions and UN agencies from every continent, dedicated to monitoring the evolving health profile of climate change, and providing an independent assessment of governments’ delivery of their commitments under the Paris Agreement.
Learn the latest findings on:
- How climate change is affecting our health
- The consequences of delayed action
- The health benefits of a robust response
- Dr. Nick Watts, Executive Director, Lancet Countdown and Lead Author of the 2019 Report(via Zoom)
- Dr. Robert Dubrow, Professor of Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health and Co-Author of the 2019 Report
- Dr. Jodi Sherman, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Yale School of Medicine and Co-Author of the 2019 Report
Lunch will be provided. Please consider bringing your own sustainable food/beverage containers.