Physician Assistant Online Program students are not eligible for institutional scholarships, and only can receive federal loans.
To apply for aid, you must submit the following items:
- YSM Financial Aid Application
- Certificate of Information
Please be aware of our recommended deadline date. If your financial aid application is not completed by the deadline, you may not have your financial aid award in time.
- New Students:
- February 28th - MD and Campus PA
- September 1st - PA Online
- Returning Students: April 17th
Please check your Yale SIS account for missing documents and award information.IMPORTANT: When providing international taxes, please make sure documents are notarized and all amounts are transcribed to US currency. Failure to do so will result in your application being returned to you as incomplete.
PA Program Budgets
Physician Associate Program Budget
The total cost of attendance includes tuition, room and board, books, transportation, health insurance and other expenses. Summary of academic year current and past cost of attending the Physician Associate Program. The total 2019-20 academic year cost of the First Year School of Medicine's PA program is $71,577.
- 2020-2021 Physician Associate Student Budget
- 2019-2020 Physician Associate Student Budget
- 2018-2019 Physician Associate Student Budget
- 2017-2018 Physician Associate Student Budget
- 2016-2017 Physician Associate Student Budget
- 2015-2016 Physician Associate Student Budget
- 2014-2015 Physician Associate Student Budget
- 2013-2014 Physician Associate Student Budget
Physician Assistant Online Program Budget
The budget provides a summary of the costs, for each academic year, for students in the Yale Physician Assistant Online Program. The estimated total cost of the 28-month program, for students beginning in January 2021, is $108,612. Tuition, activity fees, and technology fees are remitted directly to Yale University. (Other expenses such as books, health insurance, transportation, and room and board are indirect, and vary among participants based on where a student resides.) Please note that tuition rates are reassessed each academic year, and modest annual increases are common in the fall. Therefore, the cost of attendance is an estimate and is subject to change.
Students are responsible for all costs associated with remote sites, such as travel, housing, and meals.
Do You Need Accessibility Help?
If you need assistance with any of the resources on this page, please reach out directly to:
Senior Administrative Assistant
Office of Financial Aid
Yale Medical School