Do You Need Accessibility Help?
If you need assistance with any of the resources on this page, please reach out directly to:
Senior Administrative Assistant
Office of Financial Aid
Yale Medical School
How to Avoid Common Errors
- Completing the FAFSA
- Completing the CSS Profile Application
How to Avoid Common Errors Completing the FAFSA
Below are suggestions for avoiding common errors made by students when filling out the FAFSA. Errors can delay processing your forms, which could delay receipt of financial aid.
- COMPLETE EVERYTHING. DO NOT LEAVE ANY LINE BLANK. Instructions listed on the FAFSA pertain to students enrolled at Yale School of Medicine.
- Be sure you have a Social Security number. No FAFSA will be processed if you don’t have one.
- Be sure to provide all income, earnings, benefits and asset information.
- Yale University - FAFSA code of 001426.
- For more FAFSA tips & common errors visit here: https://www.nasfaa.org/fafsa_tips