Visiting Elective Program Reopening to U.S. Medical Students
The visiting elective program for U.S. medical students will open April 15, 2021 for May 1, 2021 applications.
Visiting Elective Program for Students from U.S. Medical Schools
- Students must be in good standing in medical school at a U.S. LCME accredited medical school or participating COCA accredited AACOM member college listed in VSAS.
- Students must have completed all core clinical clerkships before beginning the clinical elective program.
- Yale does not provide basic clerkships, only electives.
- Yale does not offer observerships/externships.
- Students must be in their final year of medical studies in order to participate in the elective program.